Join WARDJet next Friday, April 17 from 12 - 1 PM EDT. for a free IGEMS webinar.
Here’s your chance to ask our technical experts questions about programming a 3-axis or 5-axis waterjet from a 3D model including:
- Adjusting Model Orientation
- Creating a Fixture
- Selecting Edges
- Adding and Modifying a Tool Path
- Adjusting Rapids
- Collision Checks
- Setting 0,0,0
Email email@example.com to receive the webinar link.
Upcoming Monthly Webinar Sessions:
- May 15 – WARDCAM Basics
- June 19 – IGEMS Organizer
- July 17 – Advanced Topics in WARDCAM
- August 21 – IGEMS Basics
- September 25 – Print to Part – taking a DXF file through WARDCAM and cutting it on an A-Series machine.
- October 16 – IGEMS Advanced 2D Features
**Information will be updated regularly. Register for your WARDJet eNewsletter for regular updates on these free events here.More Info Register